What products to use?
Make sure your cleaning products are approved by the EPA for disinfecting as required by OSHA
Mix cleaning products into your spray bottles beforehand near an eyewash using OSHA standards and following instructions by the EPA.
- Always read and follow the directions on the label to ensure safe and effective use.
- Wear skin protection and consider eye protection for potential splash hazards
- Ensure adequate ventilation
- Use no more than the amount recommended on the label
- Use water at room temperature for dilution (unless stated otherwise on the label)
- Avoid mixing chemical products
- Label diluted cleaning solutions
- Store and use chemicals out of the reach of children and pets
You should never eat, drink, breathe or inject these products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm.