Step 4: Pre-clean steps and first disinfection.
Remember to change gloves when going from dirty to clean.
- Open all windows.
- In each bathroom, close the toilet lid, move as far from the toilet as you can and flush.
- Collect all garbage, then close garbage bags completely and set outside.
- Remove gloves and dispose. Wash or sanitize hands correctly. Put on new gloves.
- Spray all carpets, floors, seats and soft furniture with disinfectant.
- Wipe handles, door knobs, light switches and high touch areas with a disposable wipe then spray with disinfectant.