Step 6: Bathrooms
Remember to change gloves when going from dirty to clean.
- Before entering the bathroom put on face shield if needed.
- Apply toilet cleaner in the toilet and close the lid. Do not clean toilet yet.
- Vacuum all hair and other particles around entire bathroom including sink area, shower or tub and floors.
- Clean the bathroom: shower or tub, sink counters, knobs, thermostat, towel racks, mirrors etc.
- Clean the toilet last using a brush. Make certain to keep your face away from the bowl.
- Close the lid. Step away from the toilet as far as possible then flush. Leave the lid closed.
- Do these steps for all bathrooms then proceed.
- Remove gloves and dispose. Wash or sanitize hands correctly. Put on new gloves.
- Using disinfectant spray, spray all light switches, countertops, door knobs, cupboard doors, sink handles, shower and toilet handles and hard surfaces. Do this step for all bathrooms.